Terms & Conditions
This page states the Terms and Conditions under which Visitor may visit this website. Please read this page carefully. If you're doing not accept the Terms and Conditions stated here, we'd request you to exit this site. The business, any of its business divisions and or its subsidiaries, associate companies or subsidiaries to subsidiaries or such other investment companies (in India or abroad) reserve their respective rights to revise these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating this posting. You should visit this page periodically to re-appraise yourself of the Terms and Conditions, because they're binding on all users of this Website.
USE OF CONTENT:
All logos, brands, marks headings, labels, names, signatures, numerals, shapes or any combinations thereof, appearing during this site, except as otherwise noted, are properties either owned, or used under license, by the business or its associate entities who feature on this Website. The use of those properties or the other content on this site, except as provided within these terms and conditions or in the site content, is strictly prohibited.
You may not sell or modify the content of this Website or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, or otherwise use the materials in any way for any public or commercial purpose without the respective organization’s or entity’s written permission.
ACCEPTABLE WEBSITE USE:
(A) Security Rules
Visitors are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the website, including, without limitation,
(1) Accessing data not intended for such user or logging into a server or account which the user isn't authorized to access
(2) Attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization
(3) Attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a plague or "Trojan horse" to the Website, overloading, "flooding", "mail bombing" or "crashing
(4) Sending unsolicited electronic message, including promotions or advertising of products or services. Violations of system or network security may end in civil or criminal liability. The business or its associate entities will have the proper to research occurrences that they think as involving such violations and can have the proper to involve, and cooperate with, enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
(B) General Rules
Visitors won't use the web Site so on transmit, distribute, store or destroy material
(1) Which may constitute or encourage conduct that might be considered a criminal offence or violate any applicable law or regulation
(2) During a manner which will infringe the copyright, trademark, secret or other property rights of others or violate the privacy or publicity of other personal rights of others
(3) That's libellous, defamatory, profane, obscene, threatening, abusive or hateful.
The User unilaterally comply with indemnify and hold harmless, without objection, the corporate, its officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any claims, actions and/or demands and/or liabilities.
User agrees that neither Company nor its group companies, directors, officers or employee shall be responsible for any direct or/and indirect or/and incidental or/and special or/and consequential or/and punitive damages , resulting from the utilization or/and the lack to use the service or/and for cost of procurement of substitute goods or/and services or resulting from any goods or/and data or/and information or/and services purchased or/and obtained or/and messages received or/and transactions entered into through or/and from the service or/and resulting from unauthorized access to or/and alteration of user's transmissions or/and data or/and arising from the other matter concerning the service, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits or/and use or/and data or other intangible, albeit Company has been advised of the likelihood of such damages.
User further agrees that Company shall not be responsible for any damages arising from interruption, suspension or termination of service, including but not limited to direct or/and indirect or/and incidental or/and special consequential or/and punitive damages , whether such interruption or/and suspension or/and termination was justified or not, negligent or intentional, inadvertent or advertent.
User agrees that Company shall not be responsible or susceptible to user, or anyone, for the statements or conduct of any third party of the service. In sum, in no event shall Company's total liability to the User for all damages or/and losses or/and causes of action exceed the quantity paid by the User to Company, if any, that's associated with the explanation for action.
DISCLAIMER OF CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES:
In no event shall Company or any parties, organizations or entities related to the company name us or otherwise, mentioned at this Website be responsible for any damages what so ever (including, without limitations, incidental and consequential damages, lost profits, or damage to hardware or loss of knowledge information or business interruption) resulting from the utilization or inability to use the Website and the web site material, whether supported warranty, contract, tort, or the other legal theory, and whether or not, such organization or entities were advised of the likelihood of such damages.